Beveridge Seay is hiring an entry Level Graphic Designer
Function: Branding & Corporate Identity
Status: Full Time
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, 401k
Reports to: Senior Staff and Firm Partners
Internationally recognized Washington DC-based branding firm, Beveridge Seay, is seeking a full time designer for Kansas City office. This is a unique opportunity to play an integral role in a small satellite poised for new growth. As an entry level designer you will be responsible for supporting senior staff in design and project execution in a predominately print environment. Applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to visualize a range of design solutions with refined execution and attention to detail. An aptitude or interest in brand and corporate identity is encouraged.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel on a Mac platform
• Excellence in design, layout, typography, and execution
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Ability to organize and multi-task
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and five (5) portfolio pieces in PDF form to: Meghan Still at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Resume Submittal. Please do not mail a physical resume or portfolio.