FYI– The non-profit group, National Eating Disorders Association, is
hosting a card design competition for their e-card service. Full info
below and here: http://www.
Birthdays are special and we are giving you the opportunity to help the National Eating Disorders Association celebrate the birthdays of our wonderful supporters. Here is the chance to have your creative artwork or photograph featured in NEDA electronic birthday greeting cards. NEDA intends to send electronic birthday wishes to our supporters using the top five winning birthday card designs on a rotating basis. Only individuals who have submitted their birthdates to NEDA will receive birthday wishes featuring one of the winning designs by email. In the future, our plan is to have the winning designs available for our supporters to purchase from the NEDA online store. Spread the word to everyone you know and get involved in this exciting contest!
Contest Start Date: Thursday, May 22, 2014
Deadline for all entries: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 (will probably be delayed)
- Image Size: 4 x 6 in (may be Portrait or Landscape)
- Document File Format: .JPEG, or .PNG
- The words “Happy Birthday” or “Happy Birthday to You” must be incorporated in your design.
- Each submission will be judged for originality, creativity and appropriateness for use as a birthday and/or greeting card.
- Only 1 entry can be submitted per applicant.