ArtsKC – Regional Arts Council
ii. Materials for the Annual Inspiration Breakfast – a fundraiser for the general operations of the agency (electronic Save the Date, printed invitation, and program)
iii. Annual ArtsKC Fund brochure and support materials
iv. Templates for our direct mail newsletters
The specific pieces contracted as part of the agreement will be negotiated based on hourly rate, evolving agency needs, and available resources.
ArtsKC seeks a firm or individual available to provide such services for a 12 month period. Interested parties should submit a statement of qualifications to provide such services using the following guidelines and instructions.
- Submission Requirements:
i. Contact information
On a single cover sheet, please provide:
- The lead firm or individual’s name
- Contact person’s name
- The year the firm or practice was established
- The type of work, specialty, and size of firm
Interested firms or individuals are invited to submit a statement of qualifications that contain the following information:
- Brief history of graphic design services provided to nonprofits, arts organizations or artists, or other similar industries
- Description of the firm’s organizational structure, including work history, resume, or summary of specific qualifications of all staff who would work directly with ArtsKC
- Samples of up to five projects that you have completed and two potential client references. Please include a description of the nature of the work, the size and complexity of the project, and the amount and agreed fee arrangements.
- Any other information you believe would make the firm’s work on behalf of ArtsKC superior to that of other firms or individuals or any information about specific skills you hold which would be of benefit to our relationship.
- Whether you would be willing to agree to a fee cap.
- The normal hourly rate of each staff member whose resume or other qualifications you have included or whose job category may be required.
- ArtsKC will work with printers and other vendors to conduct the bidding process for services required.
- Any other foreseen fees or charges.
- Projected hours needed for one or more listed projects
Deliver or mail materials to:
Attn: Sara Vogt
106 Southwest Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64108