Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Posted by kellyludwig at 6:02 PM
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- Business Allied Scholars connects local businesses to urban youth talent for skill building and mentorship opportunities.
- Resilient Connections is an intrapreneural initiative of Truman Medical Center’s Trauma Sensitive Care Initiative and professional development toolkit equipping urban educators with the skills necessary to support students who have experienced significant instances of trauma.
- Echo Grade is an app that motivates students through quick, meaningful, paperless feedback.
- ELL Teacher Archive is a local toolkit for teachers to transition ELL (English Language Learner) students into classrooms.
- My Sister-Girl, MySelf is a peer-to-peer mentoring program for adolescent girls of color.
- A portfolio of work that you own all creative rights to.
- A work environment where creativity is respected and you have full creative license to create original work.
- Networking opportunities to our design partners--such as MK12 and VML.
- An opportunity to work with mission driven organizations.
Posted by Laura Berman at 4:13 PM
Thursday, September 4, 2014
The fine folks at Reactor are getting a head start on recruitment for their Spring 2015 design intern position. Applications will be accepted through October 31st. All the details can be found here:http://yourreactor.com/job/ReactorInternship-Spring2015.pdf.
Posted by kellyludwig at 12:55 PM