Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Summer study abroad in Prague

North Carolina State University's college of design (Tyler and my alma matter) has a program called "The NC State PRAGUE INSTITUTE"

EVERY semester they offer courses and THIS summer there will be a graphic design studio taught by Santiago Piedrafita.

Santiago is one of the most inspirational design educators I personally know and if any one gets the opportunity to learn from him... while in Prague... I say go for it!

I believe the course is called "GD 400: Will Travel: Design in Context, the Traveler, the Familiar and the New Studio (6 CRS)"

They also offer general education classes during this session (e.g. english, gender studies, philosophy).

KCAI students can participate in most NCSU abroad programs, especially the one in Prague. If you need more info, let me know.

No comments: