Thursday, April 22, 2010

KCAI graphic design, making waves

Of late the faculty have been receiving emails about job and internship opportunities for our students. I think it is important to share some of the words that were expressed in those emails...

"I am reaching out to you today in the interest of establishing a relationship with KCAI that can benefit those top Junior and Senior level students... I am impressed with the level of work that is produced in your program and would love to take part, forming relationships with staff and students moving forward." - Denver Colorado

"I wanted to reach out to you about a new internship program we are starting this summer. I had a glance through your areas of studies, and the type of creative thinkers you have attending your school are just the people we are looking for!” - New York City

"I have just been too, too impressed with KCAI students. I praise you for the great people you are helping bring into the market. These are excellent talents." - Kansas City

2 comments:

Laura Berglund said...

this is awesome! :)

thenewprogramme said...

we're all very proud of our fine and dandy students.