The Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art seeks a student or recent graduate in graphic design to design and participate in production of the following printed materials for the Museum’s development department:
• The Kemper Museum’s inaugural annual report
• Membership brochure
• Promotional membership materials associated with the Museum’s Corporate Council program
(With the possibility for additional printed and electronic projects, if time allows)
• Coursework or experience in graphic design (preference will be given to those applicants who have or are in the process of obtaining a degree in graphic design)
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet deadlines for simultaneous projects.
• Strong organizational skills.
• The internship may or may not be taken for credit. Intern schedules are flexible, but require a minimum of 90 contact hours between September and December 2011. (Approximately 6 hours per week for 15 weeks).
• Proficient in design software; InDesign is preferred and access to the software would be provided at the Kemper Museum.
Send a letter of interest, résumé, and list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Duke, Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, 4420 Warwick Blvd., Kansas City, MO 64111
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Posted by Marty Maxwell Lane at 2:48 PM