Great ideas in design can make a brand irreplaceable. We’re looking for an idea generator and problem solver who knows how to bring exceptional design to life.
- Learn quickly and accurately the client’s business and creative needs
- Brainstorm, develop, and execute a wide variety of communication pieces, including brochures, packaging, point of purchase, direct mail, identity, in-store, websites and more.
- Work directly with writers, design leads, creative directors, and account management to complete work on time and in line with the creative brief
- Create tight and accurate files for production. Review work for accuracy by e-proof, physical proof, and at press checks
- 3 or more years industry experience preferred Exceptional type and layout skills
- Superior understanding of color, typography, illustration, and photography trends
- Familiarity with letterpress and capability to design for it
- Great understanding of visual communication trends
- Organized with a sharp attention to detail Self-starter who manages time and tight deadlines with a great attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly with design management, account service, other designers, and clients about your work
- Skilled knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Bridge and InDesign is essential
- Must be qualified in Illustration
- Print production knowledge and experience Ability to add conceptual thinking to a design Interactive design experience would be preferred
- Experience with branding & identity work would be preferred
- Experience with point of purchase design work a plus
Please forward a resume, cover letter and work samples for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in contact with you if your qualifications meet our needs.